- A compact yet comprehensive overview of how coaching works
- Over 200 powerful coaching questions that you can apply right away
- Master all phases of the coaching process
- Conduct effective coaching conversations in a goal- and solution-oriented way
- Develop essential coaching skills (e.g. questioning, active listening, and goal-setting skills, giving constructive feedback, coaching for performance, dealing with emotions, and supporting behavior change)
- Tried and tested coaching tools
- Best-practice insights into how experienced coaches work
- Practical coaching exercises for developing your own coaching skills
- Free bonus learning materials on the companion website (get access here)
Developing Coaching Skills is an essential reading for aspiring and practicing coaches, as well as for leaders and students of coaching.
Learn what effective coaching really means, make coaching a habit, and bring out the best of other people!
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Dietmar Sternad teaches coaching skills in a master’s program for graduate students. He is an award-winning management professor with extensive experience as a CEO of media companies as well as in executive education, coaching, and consulting. Dietmar has published numerous research articles, case studies, and textbooks (including “Effective Management: Developing Yourself, Others and Organizations,” published by Macmillan International Higher Education).