WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
This easily accessible book guides you through key (and often hidden) reasons for communication breakdown in international teams and guides you through solutions following the Five Building Blocks of Inclusion in International Teams, a model based on the research of Dr Alexandra Morgan.
With this book, as a coach or leader of an international team, you will be able to:
- Improve understanding and drive down miscommunication in international teams
- Take action to ensure all team members have a voice
- Foster effective communication both in the moment, and for the future
- Identify the source of negative emotions in international team settings and know how to alleviate them
- Leverage cultural differences for positive team collaboration
Coaching International Teams is essential reading for international coaches, international managers and leaders, and students of coaching.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr Alexandra Morgan draws on a wealth of experience from her Learning and Development background, both in consultancy and in-house HR and Leadership Development roles. Alex has designed and delivered impactful leadership, coaching and personal development courses for over 20 years and works with both national and international organisations. She focusses on improving individual and team performance, creating coaching cultures, improving communication (including international and intercultural communication) and fundamentally making work an enjoyable and accessible experience for everyone.