WHAT YOU WILL GAIN
Short, approachable, and practical, The Concise Leadership Textbook is the perfect introduction to the foundations of leadership knowledge. It combines a compact yet comprehensive overview of key findings from leadership research with practical applications, best-practice insights, and exercises for building and enhancing your personal leadership skills.
- A comprehensive yet concise overview of leadership knowledge and skills
- Develop essential leadership skills for working with people
- Key guidelines for developing and growing as a leader
- Tested methods and tools for supporting effective leadership in different contexts
- Best-practice insights from successful leadership examples
- A consideration of how leadership applies to contemporary challenges
- Practical exercises for boosting your own leadership skills
- Free bonus learning materials on the companion website (get access here)
The Concise Leadership Textbook is the ideal companion for students in business and management, as well as in other fields where leadership competences are required, and for professionals who aspire to leadership positions or want to strengthen their leadership abilities.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Daniel Pittino is a management professor with extensive teaching experience in leadership at undergraduate and graduate levels, as well as at an executive level. He has long acted as an advisor for strategic leaders in entrepreneurial firms, and has written textbooks and book chapters for various international publishers (including McGraw Hill, Emerald and Sage). Several of his research articles are featured in top-tier journals within the field of management.