WHAT YOU WILL GET WITH THIS BOOK
Based on state-of-the-art leadership knowledge, learn how to:
- get into the right leadership mindset and become a confident leader
- effectively communicate with others (including handling tough conversations)
- set the right priorities (to focus yourself and your team on the things that really matter)
- build and lead a winning team (including leading a virtual or agile team)
- help other people grow and achieve outstanding performance levels
No leadership blah blah! Just clear and actionable advice on how to master the challenge of becoming a successful leader. With 50 practical exercises that will help you grow as a leader right away … and with heartwarming illustrations that will allow you to ‘feel’ what effective leadership really means.
The perfect gift for both new and experienced leaders … and for yourself!
ABOUT THE AUTHORS
and illustration. Th e pursuit of her dream made her leave her little village
in Estonia and continue management studies in Austria, where she met
Dietmar. Art helped her with her master’s degree, bringing simplicity and
a little humor, even for the topics that initially seemed diffi cult. With her
little characters, she brings a funny side to otherwise serious management