WHAT YOU WILL WITH THIS BOOK
- Gain a compact overview of models that help you to understand intercultural differences
- Assess and compare your own culture with the culture of your communication partners
- Learn different ways of reflecting on and resolving intercultural situations
- Apply what you have learned through the many practical exercises to situations you are currently facing
- Create a plan for developing your intercultural competencies to a higher level
- Free bonus learning materials on the companion website (get access here)
Use this book for self-study, to accompany a course in intercultural competence or intercultural communication, or to find inspiration for additional exercises for the courses you offer yourself.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Dr. Susann Kowalski is a professor at TH Köln University of Applied Sciences and has been teaching courses in intercultural competencies and management, as well as personal development, at both undergraduate and graduate levels for over 20 years. She has years of experience teaching interculturally mixed groups of students in Germany as well as in countries as diverse as India, Russia, China, and the USA.